I am slowly working my way through the ones that have caught my eye, the first of which is this awesome mini Mummy…
I had to make a little adjustment as the wrapping part of the pattern (that goes around his head) was too short – maybe I crocheted it too tightly. Either way I added quite a few more stitches to make it longer.
The other change I made was that I sewed the eyes on with yarn rather than safety eyes. Regular readers of the blog will know I always do this mostly because I am a mixture of lazy and forgetful and never get around to buying a stash for projects just like this.
I’d love to see your efforts if any if you make one too!