Happy New Year Everyone!
Sorry slightly late I know, but I seem to have unofficially given myself a break from blogging over the entire Christmas and New Year period.
I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and New Year and that you’re not all (like me) suffering from a week of over eating!
Here’s to 2014 being a good one and may it be prosperous for you all. Before we move forward however I wanted to take a quick look back over 2013 and share my top 5 favourite crafts.
- Birds & Butterflies Mobile – This was one of the first things I crocheted and was to stop Miss P from wriggling everywhere when I was changing her nappy. It worked perfectly and seemed to be a big hit with most of you.
- Name Garland – This is in my top 5 as it was my first attempt at doing letters and I love how it turned out. It’s still in my daughters room and looks lovely.
- Popper Penguin – My first ever amigarumi and my biggest project at the time. His removable scarf is so cute. This one really tested my skills and taught me lots of new techniques.
- Georgie Giraffe – I’ve included this as it was the first thing I crocheted for my daughter, plus the constant changing of colours to achieve the strips made this extremely time consuming.
- Charm Bracelets – Some of you will remember this was a present for Sister number 1 and that I really didn’t want to gift them. I love the colours and mix of charms.
- Christmas Stocking – This is a bonus one! I couldn’t decide between two so I’ve included both!! This was my largest project to date and was a gift for a friends little boy so seemed only right to be in my top 5 (or 6 as it now is). Plus once again I learnt new techniques while making it.
What are your favourite makes this year?
If your anything like me you are already planning many more for 2014.